![]() |
| 5" x 7" oil on Ampersand Gessobord Click here to purchase with PayPal. $90 + s/h. |
Have a Wonderful Holiday Season and
a New Year filled with peace, joy and prosperity!
a New Year filled with peace, joy and prosperity!
Thanks to all of you who have supported me since I began this journey this year! You are all appreciated no matter whether you've just clicked on my blog occasionally to see what I've been up to, subscribed so you don't miss a post, left kind and thoughtful comments or purchased some of my paintings. It all adds up and gives me encouragement as I continue on this journey. Thank you!

Hi Kathleen,its been an honour to comment on your blog,you are such a talented artist and very kind!! Thankyou for all your good wishes.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays and a healthy,prosperous,peaceful New Year to you.xxx
Kathleen, this work is ammmmmzzing!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the very best for the year ahead, it is always a joy to look at your creations!
Dear Kathleen:) What a beautiful painting. So original! I want to thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog and thank you for all your beautiful paintings! I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy 2013:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely, Kathleen! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done from the subtle changes in the background to the little sparkle on the bell.
ReplyDeleteHow great is this piece! Everything about it is perfect from the design to color, and I love the way it looks as if it is gently moving.
ReplyDeleteLove the elegant simplicity!
ReplyDelete