January 3, 2013

"Cuties"

6" x 8" oil on canvas board
Click here to BuyNow with Pay Pal.  $100 + s/h

Here in the US we often have these "cute" little clementines from California available in our grocery stores.  TV advertisements for "Cuties" say they are made for kids because they are little, cute, juicy, seedless and peel so easily.  I know a lot of older 'kids' (like me) who like them too. :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Kathleen...this is wonderful! I can almost smell the tang of the clementines. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Like the way it is cropped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kathleen:) At first I thought it was a photo, so realistic! You could do some advertising for certain products! I know these clementines too and they are yummie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very whimsical painting -- I especially liked the smiling cutie face on the box in contrast with the realistically rendered actual cuties. The complementary color scheme gives it a very classical look. Beautifully done Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your kind comments! This was fun to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. I find it uplifting to see the pair of smiling eyes looking right at me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might confuse this one for a photo! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great! Love this box - may have bought the oranges because of it - you painted it beautifully. I have admired your paintings and murals for a while now - so very impressive!
    Oh, and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today - made me grin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete