![]() |
| 6" x 6" oil on Ampersand Gessoboard Click here to buy now with PayPal. $100 + s/h. |
It felt good to finally get to spend some time in my studio today! Here's another effort to loosen up and keep it fresh. I find it very difficult to resist "fixing" and over working everything. I'm fairly happy with this one and plan to keep going down this path for a while.

The loose feel and the rich color of the grapes with high lights makes it a very appealing painting, enjoyed it much!
ReplyDeleteNow,let me check on the interview :-)
Hello Kathleen:) Your interview was great! Love to read about your life so far! Your painting is wonderful. That bowl is so nice painted and the grapes are for real! Great art.
ReplyDeleteLove this painting and congratulations on being featured in DP's Spotlight!
ReplyDeleteKathleen, I love this painting! You kept it fresh. The highlights and the brushstrokes are lovely. The looser work has a whole different feel to it. Great piece! Congrats on the DPW interview!
ReplyDeleteAnnette Weiner
Thank you all very much for the kind words and encouragement!
ReplyDeleteThe grapes have that wonderful inner glow and I also love the soft brushwork!! Congratulations on having a spotlight on DPW,you deserve it!!
ReplyDelete