![]() |
| 6" x 6" oil on Amersand Gessoboard - SOLD - |
I like how these green stripes compliment the red tomatoes and add a graphic punch, so I've painted this same tea towel again. These tomatoes came from a friend's backyard and I am pleased that she's been sharing the abundance. Thanks!
I got bogged down in painting fussy details again and no matter how much I tried to talk myself out of it I just kept at it. There are a few places that I was able to maintain a little looseness and soft edges. Anyway, I'm still pleased with this one. Hope you like it too. :)

It's wonderful!! Beautiful composition and lovely neutrals that make everything very pleasing!! (I totally get the bogged down in details thing too, lol.)
ReplyDeleteDiane, Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I am such a big fan of yours! I'm star-struck to have you comment on my blog! Thanks!!!
DeleteLove the story this simple image tells... a memory of summer on this snowy winter day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful composition. Beautiful painting.