July 24, 2012

"Three Amigos"


6" x 6" oil on Ampersand Gessobord
Click here to buy now with PayPal.  $90 + s/h 

This is how the weather has been here in GA!  Hot! Hot! Hot!   It's been over a week since my last post and I've been struggling to carve out enough time to paint.  Life gets in the way but I do my best to balance it all out.

I have a bid on "Blueberries and Cow Creamer" and the auction ends this evening so it's sold for sure.  Also have a bid on "Homegrown" so it's a gonner too.  Yea!

I am so thankful to all of you out there who support live working artists.  What an age we live in with the internet making this all possible!  As I have said before, the main focus of my blog is to record my efforts as I explore painting and strive to find my artistic voice.  Selling my paintings is secondary but, I have to say, it's very affirming and encouraging when someone selects one of mine out of the thousands that are available. :)  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling some of your work! And no wonder; it is really good! I am hanging in there and hope to sell more, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Egretta! It takes time to get going I think. It's hard to predict and I'm often surprised at what sells and what doesn't.

      Delete