As I explained in my last post, I am going to attempt to loosen up. I went at it with a larger brush, ended up using a pallet knife for some of it. I wiped, scraped, smudged and played around. It was fun! I had to resort to a smaller brush for some of the highlights, but even then it was still done freely without fussing much. I'll continue exploring and experimenting with technique for a while and we'll see where it goes.
May 16, 2012
"Buddha with Flowers"
As I explained in my last post, I am going to attempt to loosen up. I went at it with a larger brush, ended up using a pallet knife for some of it. I wiped, scraped, smudged and played around. It was fun! I had to resort to a smaller brush for some of the highlights, but even then it was still done freely without fussing much. I'll continue exploring and experimenting with technique for a while and we'll see where it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment