![]() |
| 8" x 10" acrylic on gessoboard Commission - Not For Sale |
A couple of weeks ago I did a very similar painting as a gift for my granddaugher's birthday. Well, it seems a lot of people have a crush on Marilyn and showing it on Daily Paintworks generated some interest.
I got a request from a very nice lady who asked me to paint this one which is similar but just a little larger. Her intention was to give this to her daughter as a gift but, somewhere along the way (shhhh!), she's decided to keep this one for herself. I hear we may need to do another one, "Tea with Marilyn" sometime in the very near future. :)

the detail is wonderful...I love the sheer skirt and the look on Marilyn's face. So much detail...I just love it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you Maria for visiting my blog and for your kind comment!
DeleteVery nice Kathleen. All the props fit Marilyn perfectly and it's rendered beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Candace! I appreciate your taking the time to comment and your kind words.
Delete